Durga Pooja 2011 celebrations concluded with the immersion of ‘Maa Durga’ in the Bay of Bengal at Palavakkam Beach, Chennai on the afternoon of 06 October 2011.
Here are some photographs:
Read more about Maa Durga from Wikipedia.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Malabar 2012: India to Exercise with U.S. Navy in Bay of Bengal
- India Maritime Technology Conference (IMTC) 2011 Jointly Hosted by CII and NMF at NIOT Chennai
- Bangladesh Reacts to Myanmar Oil Exploration in Disputed Waters of Bay of Bengal
- TULIP 2013: Conference on Technological Upgradation of Logistics & Improvement of Ports by CII and NMF at Chennai
- Chennai 2012: All Faith Memorial Service by National Maritime Foundation, Rotary Club and Ethiraj College