Millions of silver sardines were found dead and floating at King Harbor marina, Redondo Beach, Southern California on March 08, 2011.
Lack of oxygen
The clean up operation is estimated to cost 100, 000 USD.
View a video clip from You Tube: Mass Fish Death Fouls California Marina
Read more from Canada.com
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Weekend Prayer: Chennai Marina Beach Prays for World Peace
- Weekend Cleanup: Indian Coast Guard Transforms Chennai Marina Beach to Green Marina
- Chennai Marina Beach to get Floating Fountains
- Somali Piracy: MV Theresa VIII Chemical Tanker Captain Dies
- Weekend View: Whale Watch at Mirissa Beach of Sri Lanka