World’s first floating mobile phone, JCB Toughphone ‘Tradesman’ is now available.
Toughphone series of mobile phones in four models are brought out jointly by JCB (known mostly as construction equipment manufacturer), Peter Jones’ mobile distributor Data Select and manufacturer Sonim. These phones are designed to work reliably in tough working environments and are suitable for Seafarers, Project/Site Engineers, adventure sports persons.
Some interesting features of floating mobile phone JCB Toughphone ‘Tradesman’ TP121 are:
- Complies with Military Specification.
- Water-proof/Dust-poof and is certified to Ingress Protection IP 67.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.0 and MicroUSB.
- Talk time of 3 hours and Standby time of 130 hours.
- Colour display of 1.44 inch.
- Powered by 650 mAh Li-ion battery.
- FM radio and torch light.
- Frequency: triband GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz.
In addition to Tradesman model, other models available are: Sitemaster, Pro and Pro-Talk.
View an interesting video clip from You Tube: New JCB Toughphones tested – Full length version
For more details, log on to JCB Toughphone
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found