Water Walk sports using water or aqua ball is now in Assam, India to attract locals and tourists.
Some interesting features of water or aqua ball are:
- is a transparent big ball filled with breathable air (oxygen).
- the user is free to float, walk, relax on water by remaining inside the floating ball.
- can be easily set up on any water source like a river, lake or even a swimming pool.
- ride on an average lasts about 7 minutes per single trip.
- is made up of a material called TPU (thermoplastic elastic rubber).
- can take up weight up to 150 kilograms.
It is reported that it is unsuitable for cardiac patients, asthmatics and overweight persons.
View a video clip: Water Walking A New Sport in India
View another interesting video clip: Aqua-ball.
Read more from NTDTV.
Above photograph is from Aqua-ball, and for more details log on to Aqua-ball.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found