Europort 2009 is ready to connect the maritime world from November 03 to 06 at Rotterdam.
Some interesting features of Europort 2009 are:
- The central theme of the event is ‘Advanced technology’
- To be inaugurated by the Dutch Prime Minister, Jan Peter Balkenende.
- 870 exhibitors from 35 countries are expected to showcase the newest maritime technologies covering 10 exhibition halls in the field of
- Shipbuilding, repair & conversion
- Propulsion and maneuvering
- Electronics, communication and navigation
- Mechanical and auxiliary systems
- Deck, safety and special equipment
- Maritime services
- To be held at: Ahoy congress and exhibition centre which is located close to the Port of Rotterdam.
- International maritime professionals from the following field are expected to attend
- Classification societies
- Port authorities
- Engineering and design firms
- Maintenance and repair services
- Ship owners
- Shipbrokers and insurance agents
- To have national pavilions from Romania, Korea, China, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Poland, France, the USA and Great Britain.
Europort Maritime 2007 was the second edition of the merged exhibitions Europort (in Amsterdam) and Rotterdam Maritime (in Rotterdam). Europort, organized for the first time in 1963, was held 31 times. Rotterdam Maritime took place for the first time in 1983 and counted 12 editions.
For more details log on to Europort 2009.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found