HydraTech Engineered Products, Inc., has marine pipe repair kit to repair pipelines onboard. This kit helps to carryout preventive maintenance to avoid major failure at sea. Repairs can be carried out with common tools in less than 30 minutes.
Some interesting features of this marine pipe repair kit – HydraWrap system are:
- is a CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer) which incorporates high performance epoxies and carbon fiber fabric into an ultra high strength composite repair.
- can be used onboard without any hot work or any special tools.
- comes complete with all required materials and directions for repairs of specific fittings and straight pipe sizes up to 24”.
- also designed for elbow, tee joint repairs and for bulkhead patching.
- engineered to ASME Standards and ABS Design Approved.
- available as: Standard HydraWrap, High Temp HydraWrap, Acid Resistant HydraWrap.
- will develop full physical properties within 24 hours of application.
Here is a photograph of a pipeline tee joint before and after repair with HydraWrap.
For more details, log on to HydraTech-Marine HydraWrap System.
Posts in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found