The 49th Genoa International Boat Show is ready to start on October 03.
Some interesting features of 49th Genoa International Boat Show are:
- To be held from October 03 to 11 at Genoa.
- Over 1,450 exhibitors.
- 2,400 boats – from small rowing boats to maxi-yachts.
- Organized by Fiera di Genova and UCINA-Confindustria Nautica.
- Conferences and other events:
- Boating Industry General Assembly with a goal to identify practical, effective solutions to some of the main issues involving the boating sector, including taxation, protected marine areas, the creation of a widespread boating culture, and the organisation of nautical tourism.
- Round Tables with specific themes: The boating industry – a new geography of “Made in Italy”; Nautical tourism as a driving force for coastal areas: from ports to inland areas; EU boating policies for the Mediterranean; The Boating Sector meets the Environment; When the sea washes schools: from playing to building a career.
- 300,000 square metre exhibition surface both ashore and in the sea.
View a video clip: 48th Boat Show – Flying Dancers & fireworks from Genoa
For more details, log on to 49th Genoa International Boat Show 2009.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- CIBS 2009: China (Shanghai) International Boat Show – Ready to Start
- Samira Mumbai International Boat Show 2009 Ready to Start
- Helsinki International Boat Show 2009 Going On
- Goa International Boat Show and Marinex International Trade Show 2009 Ready to Start
- Webcam View: London International Boat Show 2009 Progress