Grup Servicii Petroliere (GSP) is engaged in offshore drilling.GSP is a member of Upetrom Group with their headquarter in Constanta Harbour, Romania. They also provide engineering and technical consultancy. In addition to offshore Drilling Rigs, GSP has specialized vessels like AHTS (Anchor Handling Tug Supply) vessels, DSVs (Dive Support Vessel), PSVs (Platform Supply Vessel), Crew Vessels, Crane Barges and Barges. As a new addition, GSP Prince, a new ROV Survey/Diving and Intervention Support Vessel is getting ready to reach Constanta in mid October to join the GSP fleet.
Some interesting features of GSP Prince are:
- DP 2 specialized vessel, built at Baatbygg Shipyard, Norway.
- Designated as ST-253, purpose built as ROV Survey Vessel and is designed by Skipsteknisk AS.
- The vessel is suitable for
- ROV operations
- SAT Diving
- Sub-sea installation works
- Geo-technical surveys/works
- Light construction works
- Crane operations
- Capable of operating under severe weather conditions, with high maneuverability and station keeping.
Here are some photographs of GSP Prince.
For more details, log on to News-GSP Drilling.(Above photographs are from GSP)
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Pakistan Navy: PNS Shamsheer Joins Fleet
- Indian Coast Guard: Inshore Patrol Vessels by Hindustan Shipyard Limited
- India: Commander Pacific Fleet US Navy Calls on Chief of Naval Staff
- Fleet Tanker INS Deepak Built by Fincantieri of Italy Joins Indian Navy
- INS Sumitra: Goa Shipyard Launches Naval Offshore Patrol Vessel (NOPV)