The world’s largest fully integrated defence and security biennial exhibition, Defence Systems & Equipment International (DSEi) 2009 is scheduled to be held from September 08–11 at ExCeL London.
The latest land, air and sea capabilities from more than 1,350 companies from 40 countries are expected to be displayed.
Latest products in the following categories are to be displayed: Soldier systems & equipment; Communications; Surveillance; UAV; Marine; Electronics; Commercial; British Army Export Support Team – demonstration; Weapons, Defensive Systems, Munitions and Accessories; Field equipment; Vehicles & Equipment.
Some of the marine products to be displayed are:
- Fast Marine Target Drones (FMTD) System: high speed, cost-effective expendable target by ASV FMTD.
- New range of rigid inflatables from Watercraft specialist Brunswick Commercial and Government Products.
- Combat Ballistic Amphibious Shield System (CBASS) by CamlockTGE (Tactronics Tactical Systems Division).
- Virtually unsinkable floating barrier by Cochrane Steel Products.
- Next generation vessels by the DCNS Group.
- Free standing aircraft flight deck handling system by Douglas SPD, the special products division of Douglas Equipment.
- Combined navigation and C2: Integrated Navigation and Tactical System (INTS) by OSI Geospatial Inc.
In addition, there will be Waterborne Demonstrations on the dockside adjacent to ExCeL.
For more details, log on to Defence Systems & Equipment International 2009.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found