India celebrates 63rd Independence Day on August 15.
Here is a photograph from Press Information Bureau, showing the Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh saluting the Tricolour flag after unfurling at the ramparts of Red Fort, on the occasion of 63rd Independence Day, in Delhi on August 15, 2009.
The country is waiting for freedom from
- Terrorism, including sea based terrorism.
- Sea piracy.
- Ill-treatment of seafarers by State authorities – Taiwan, South Korea.
- Shipment of fake drugs and other ‘Made in India’ goods from China.
- Smuggling, Corruption 1, Corruption 2.
- Pollution in the Beaches.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found