The University of Greenwich is offering, MBA in Maritime Management through E-learning. You can complete the course by studying at your home or in your workplace and at convenient time to you.
The course is scheduled to commence in September 2009.
Some of the interesting features of ‘MBA in Maritime Management’ course are:
- Jointly developed by Greenwich Maritime Institute (GMI) and University of Greenwich Business School.
- Offered as Supported Open Learning programme.
- Can be completed in four years.
- No more than four modules are studied per year.
- There are fourteen modules to pass to complete this degree.
- The taught elements are introduced within the structure of an academic year, therefore the modules studied are for no more than eight months per academic year. (October to May)
- The 14 Modules are:
- Foundations of Scholarship and Business Research Skills
- Maritime Business Environment
- Financial Management
- Methods, Problems & Issues in Maritime Policy
- Business Analysis
- Leadership, Development and Career Management
- Human Resource & Information Management
- Economics of International Shipping
- Maritime Law
- Strategy & Transformation
- Logistics, Operations & Marketing in Shipping
- Creative Problem Solving & Consultancy Project
- Integrative Strategic Workshops & Simulations
- Maritime Business Research Project
- The entry requirements are:
- A good honours degree or equivalent qualification AND a minimum of three years business experience, a significant proportion of which should be in the maritime sector OR
- At least seven years appropriate experience within the maritime sector.
GMI also offers: MA in Maritime Policy, MA Maritime History.
For more details, log on to The University of Greenwich.
Posts in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found