U.S. special operations snipers on the USS Bainbridge shot and killed three Somali pirates on April 12, off the Somali coast to save Capt.Richard Phillips of the U.S flagged Maersk-Alabama cargo ship.
During the rescue, the life of the captain was in imminent danger on a lifeboat where he was kept as hostage for five days.
Do you have the skills of U.S.Navy snipers to take on Somali pirates?
Test yourself, by playing this interesting online free video game to save Captain Richard Phillips from Somali pirates.
Click the image below to start the game.
When I tried this game, the result displayed was: “Mission Incomplete”
You are free to tell your results.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Somali Piracy: FBI to Negotiate Release of Captain of Maersk Alabama
- Discovery Channel Reveals Real and Untold Story of Captain Richard Phillips Rescue
- FBI Charges Somali Pirate for Hijacking of Maersk Alabama and Hostage Taking
- Weekend Test: Assess Your Potential to Become an Officer in Indian Navy
- Weekend View: Somali Pirate Attack Summary Map for 2008 by UNOSAT