The 14th China (Shanghai) International Boat Show – CIBS 2009 is ready to start. CIBS is the annual meeting point for recreational boating enthusiasts in Asia. China has over 300,000 US-dollar millionaires and is expected to become the largest market for luxury goods worldwide by 2012. During CIBS 2008, 177 boats were displayed and 90 out of them were luxury yachts.
- is a member of the International Federation of Boat Show Organisers (IFBSO).
- is granted the Trade Fair Certification by the U.S.Department of Commerce.
- is audited by BPA Worldwide.
Some of the interesting features of CIBS 2009 are:
- To be held from April 16 to 19, 2009
- To be held at: Shanghai Exhibition Center (No. 1000, Yan’an Road Middle, Shanghai)
- Total exhibition area: 33,000 sq m
- Total number of exhibitors: 380
- On display: 190 yachts and boats
- Total number of visitors expected: 17,000
- Number of oversea visitors expected: 1,800
- Exhibits will be displayed in the following categories:
- Boats and Luxury Yachts
- Marina, Leisure and Services
- Components and Equipment
- Water Sports
- Exhibitor List as pdf is here.
View here an interesting video clip: China International Boat Show CIBS 2008.
For more information, log on to 14th China International Boat Show.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found