Connecticut Maritime Association is ready to host Shipping 2009. “Back to Basics” is the theme of North America’s premier International Shipping and Trade Conference during Shipping 2009. Also Captain Wei of COSCO will be this year’s recipient of the Commodore Award.
Some of the interesting features of Shipping 2009 are:
- The three-day conference is scheduled to start on March 23.
- To be held at Hilton Hotel, Stamford, Connecticut.
- Considered as the biggest annual shipping event in north America, attracting a global, blue chip audience of more than 2,000 people.
- The conference would also cover issues such as shipping safety, finance, risk management, legal developments and some of the issues to be discussed during the conference are:
- State of the Industry
- Special Pre-Markets Executive Briefing
- Piracy & War Risks
- Critical Challenges
- Industry & Regulators Summit
- Legal Session
- Industry Innovation
- Conference to reflect the new approach of many owners, operators and brokers to ride out the economic downturn.
Read full conference program as pdf here.
Posts in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found