AMET University at Chennai offers wide range of marine courses to seafarers and to those who want to be seafarers.
- B.SC., Nautical Science
- B.E., Marine Engineering
- GME: Graduate Mechanical Engineering
- B.E., Naval Architecture & Offshore Engineering
- B.E., Petroleum & Offshore Engineering
- B.E., Harbour Engineering & Offshore Technology
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering – Marine
- B.E., Electronics & Communications Engineering – Marine
- B.E., Applied Marine Information Technology and Communications
- B.B.M., Shipping
- HND Marine Engineering (U.K)
- HND Nautical Science (U.K)
- M.B.A., Shipping & Logistics Management
- M.B.A., Shipping Finance
- M.B.A., Marine Human Resource Management
- M.B.A., Cruise Ship Hospitality Management
- M.Sc., Marine Bio-Technology
- M.Sc., Fleet Operations Management
- M.Tech., Marine Engineering Management
For more details, log on to AMET University.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found