Good news for swimmers. Quick dry swimsuits “Sun Dry Swim” are now available using nanotechnology swim wear fabric.
Some of the interesting features of nanotechnology treated Sun Dry Swim are:
- innovative water resistant swim wear that dries itself in seconds.
- repels water from the surface, while still allowing the fabric to become wet through when fully immersed in water for swimming or washing.
- uses water based non-toxic nanotechnology treatment and is environment friendly.
- completely harmless to skin.
- chlorine, sand and salt resistant.
- gives sun protection: SPF 50 UV.
- resistant fading from UV rays.
- washing: quick hand rinse in cold or lukewarm water, then hang or lay flat to dry in the shade.
- do not: bleach, iron, dry clean or machine wash.
- available at Solestrom.
View an interesting video clip: Sun Dry Technologies Water Resistant Sports Wear
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Chagos Islands: Citizens have No Right to Live in Their Home Land
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found