Left handed seafarers, while writing with standard right handed pens
- tilt the paper to different awkward angles.
- have illegible ‘sloping’ writing styles.
- experience even muscular pain in their wrists.
- also young left-handers frequently confuse lowercase d’s and b’s, as well as their p’s and q’s.
Now ergonomically designed Swan Neck Pens are available to help them to write comfortably.
Some of the interesting features of Swan Neck Pens are:
- have a unique, S-bend neck and grip area.
- helps to hold the pen comfortably at a balanced angle.
- can easily view all letters and words as they are written, just as right-handers do.
- available now as brightly coloured everyday ballpoints, and in stylish aluminium.
Here are some photographs of Swan Neck Pens.
Here is an interesting video clip to explain the advantages of Swan Neck Pens.
For more information, log on to Swan Neck Pens.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found