To find out, have a webcam view here or click the image on right.
Some of the interesting features of GOT and New England Aquarium are:
- The Aquarium was founded in 1969 and is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation.
- Located at Boston.
- Attracts over 1.3 million visitors a year and is a major public education resource.
- Four storeys tall and holds 200,000 gallons of salt water.
- Holds more than 630 individual animals representing more than 130 species, including three sand tiger sharks and several rays.
- Divers spend hours swimming with the animals in the GOT to feed the animals, help provide medical treatment and clean the exhibit.
View an interesting video clip of Giant Ocean Tank here.
To know more, log on to Giant Ocean Tank Blog.
Posts in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found