Moviegoers, do not miss to watch the movie “Under the Sea 3D” a new IMAX 3D undersea adventure. The movie is due to be released in theaters this Friday, the 13th.
Some of the interesting features of Under the Sea 3D are:
- from Husband and wife team Howard Hall (Director) and Michele Hall (Producer).
- filmed in the Coral Triangle (Indonesia and Papua New Guinea) and South Australia.
- explores the wonders of the oceans.
- gives an opportunity to view the ocean world and helps to understand the marine life.
- bound to create awareness on the impact of global climate change and the need to protect marine life including the reefs.
- pleasure to watch in crystal clear, larger images.
Here is an amazing video clip of Under the Sea 3D.
Here is one more video clip: The Great Barrier Reef.
For more information, log on to IMAX – Under the Sea 3D.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found