Maritime Security Expo (MSE 2008), Americas largest International Exhibition and Conference is ready to start on November 18. For the last six years, this event was held at New York City and this year the Maritime Security Expo has shifted its venue to Southern California as more than 60 percent of all containerized cargo coming into U.S ports comes to the nearby ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles.
Some of the interesting features of the 7th Annual MSE are:
- the two days event will be held at Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA.
- to focus on protection of Ports, Harbors, Bridges, Cargo, Containers, Oil Rigs, Railroads, Trucks, Power Plants, and Cargo & Passenger Ships.
- to be participated by 3500 attendees, 200 exhibiting companies from 46 countries.
- the Conference Agenda is “Maritime Security 2025: Preserving Global Trade“.
- over 1500 buyers are expected from the U.S, Canada, Mexico, Asia, and Europe.
- also “Best White Paper Award” and “Best of Show Technology Awards” will be presented.
- here is the Conference Agenda.
- here is the list of Exhibitors.
For more details, log on to U.S Maritime Security Expo.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Update: November 22
gCaptain’s review of Maritime Security Expo 2008 is here.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found