Terminal Operations Conference (TOC) and Exhibition for the Americas is going to start next week. TOC Americas 2008 is organized by TOC Events Worldwide. Launched in Europe in 1976, the TOC portfolio provides a high-quality, trusted forum for maritime trade, port and terminal professionals in the major economic regions of Europe, Asia and the Americas.
The 9th TOC Americas will be the meeting place for all involved in the shipping, port and terminals industries in the Americas and is going to be held for the first time on the US West Coast.
Some of the interesting features of TOC Americas 2008 are:
- to be held at Long Beach Convention Centre, Long Beach, California, USA
- to go on for three days from November 18
- on November 17, there will be a pre-conference half day workshop for delegates and speakers on fresh insight into tools, tricks and techniques designed to help terminals improve both the density and productivity of their operations.
- the conference will focus on:
- The Business & Economic Outlook
- How to Specify and Implement Automated Container Handling Equipment ?
- Labor Change to Support Growth & Sustainable Productivity
- Environmental Change – Adapting to a Challenging New Reality
- Port, Truck, Rail & Carrier Integration
- Routes to Market – Port Gateways & Trade Lane Strategies
- Quay Crane Accidents – Lessons to Learn & Prevention Measures
- Marine Terminal Productivity, Sustainability & Automation
- Port Finance & Investment
- also there will be workshop on
- Terminal Process Automation Technologies & Metrics
- Port Environmental Technologies
- here is the Exhibitor List.
For more information on TOC Americas 2008, log on to TOC Events-Americas.
Posts in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found