The 47th Barcelona International Boat Show is ready to start to display the biggest range of yachts, motorboats and accessories for sports and recreational sailing, fishing, surfing and scuba-diving.
Some of the interesting features of the Boat Show are:
- The boat show will go on for nine days from November 08 at Gran Via exhibition centre and nearby Port Vell.
- Five pavilions in Gran Via exhibition centre will display around 2,000 sailboats and motorboats to choose along with engines, electronics, accessories, inflatables.
- Around 270 large vessels will be on display at the Barcelona, España and La Fusta docks in Port Vell.
- 600 companies are expected to take part in an exhibition area of 101,000 sq metres.
- More than 180,000 visitors are expected.
- Helicopter service will be available to connect Gran Via heliport with Port Vell’s Barcelona dock.
- The España and Barcelona docks will also be linked by free transport through classic sailboats.
Here is the list of new products.
Here is the list of Exhibitors.
Here is the promotional video clip of 47th Barcelona Boat Show.
Posts in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found