INDESEC EXPO 2008 – The Annual Indo-International Homeland Security and Defence Exhibition is set to start on November 06. The three days event is going to be held at India Expo Centre, New Delhi. Three highly focused exhibitions and conferences are going to be held along with a high level Defence and National Security Leadership Summit, at which India’s Chief of the Air Staff and Chief of the Naval Staff are both speakers. Over 9000 visitors are expected to attend.
INDESEC EXPO 2008 mainly comprises of:
NECE 2008: Network Enabled Capability Exhibition
- NECE 2008 is being launched after several months of research with military, government, industry and academic organizations in India, the US, Europe, Asia and other key regions.
- Showcases cutting edge solutions from international and Indian prime & subcontractors, systems integrators, IT, IS and telecom companies.
- Here is ‘Network Enabled Maritime Operations’ by Vice Admiral Pradeep Kaushiva.
- Here is the welcome message by Air Marshal S. Bhojwani, PVSM, AVSM, VSM, ADC, former Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Training Command, Indian Air Force.
BSEC 2008: Border Security Exhibition
- India’s First International Border Security Exhibition.
- To showcase key technologies and methodologies that would be relevant to army, police, coastguard, border, internal & industrial security forces, intelligence agencies and airport, immigration & disaster management authorities.
- Here is the welcome message by General V P Malik PVSM, AVSM, ADC, former Chief of the Army Staff & Chairman, Chiefs of Staff Committee, India.
MSI 2008: Maritime Security International Exhibition
- MSI Conference is the only large international conference in India entirely dedicated to maritime and naval security, and part of the MSI 2008 exhibition.
- Dedicated to the requirements of Indian and international end users and buyers including shipping companies, governments, navies, ports and coastguard.
- Demonstrating the latest innovations from international and Indian prime & subcontractors, system integrators, ISR and other maritime and maritime security solution providers.
- An outstanding opportunity for information exchange and networking, with over 16 expert speakers and over 150 senior officials and executives in attendance.
- Here is Exhibitor Profile.
- Here is Surveillance and Networking: The Essence Of Maritime Safety and welcome message by Admiral Arun Prakash PVSM, AVSM, VrC, VSM, ADC, former Chief of the Naval Staff, India.
DNS 2008: Defence and National Security Leadership Summit
- A forum for the highest level of information exchange and networking within the Indian defence and homeland security sector.
- The speakers are:
- Shri M.M. Pallam Raju, Hon’ble Minister of State for Defence, MoD, Government of India
- Air Chief Marshal F.H. Major, PVSM, AVSM, SC, VM, ADC, Chief of the Air Staff, Indian Air Force
- Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi, PVSM, AVSM, VM, ADC, former Chief of the Air Staff, Indian Air Force
- Vice Admiral Anup Singh, AVSM, NM, Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff, Indian Navy
- Dr. Vivek Lall, Vice President & Country Head, Integrated Defense Systems, the Boeing Company
Here is the three days event schedule.
For more information, log on to Indesec-expo.
Posts in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found