The 48th International Boat Show is ready to start on October 04 at Genoa, Italy. Around 1,500 exhibitors with more than 2,500 boats including hundreds of new model boats are expected to be on display. The Boat Show is organized by Fiera Genova, UCINA (National Union of Shipyards, Marine and Connected Industries) and will go on up to October 12. Interesting topics on marinas, superyachts, taxation, training and safety are going to be discussed at the conferences by UCINA during the boat show. you can view the boat list on display from here by selecting Exhibitors, Hull material, Classification, Engine type, Kind of Navigation, Marking and/or homologation.
- The topics to be discussed at UCINA conferences are:
- Marinas as a pre-requisite for the creation of a development network for the country
- Superyachts and the role of Italy in the international scenario
- An effective taxation system to consolidate the Italian marine industry
- Sea Education, Training and Entrepreneurial Culture
- Safety at work
- A book “Nautica in cifre” (The boating sector in figures) will be released during the show.
- A Round Table devoted to the Environment will be held during the event.
- A Water Stadium is going to be available for the boat show to attract children, young people, schools, and occasional visitors by letting them try out boats and canoes.
Post in MarineBuzz on this day a year before:
Update: October 16
Genoa International Boat Show, Italy’s biggest boating event, closed on October 12, with a visitor count down five per cent and a ‘diminished number’ of contracts signed compared to last year. Read more from IBI News.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found