The 41st Sydney International Boat Show 2008 which started on July 31 is going to conclude on August 05.
Here are some interesting features of the Sydney International Boat Show:
- The first show started in 1968.
- An average of 80,000 visitors attend this show every year.
- The show is going on at Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre & Cockle Bay Marina, Darling Harbor, Sydney, Australia.
- About 64 percent visitors come from Sydney.
- About 63 percent of the visitors are regular boaters.
- About 42 percent of the visitors come with an intention to purchase.
Here are some amazing products displayed in Sydney International Boat Show 2008:
- Feelfree’s ultimate fishing kayak – the Moken: An interesting video clip is here.
- ACR AquaFix 406 – EPIRB: An interesting video clip is here.
- Icom’s floating, waterproof handheld Marine VHF Radio: A video clip on demo of floating radio is here.
- Powerdive snorkeling system: Demo video clip is here.
- Helly Hansen’s products: Here is a video clip on Helly Hansens draining shoes.
- Inflatable kayaks and other products from Waves Overseas: An interesting video clip is here.
- Whipper Snipper Propeller ‘ Whippella ‘: An interesting video clip is here.
- SPOT Satellite Messenger: Demo video clip is here.
- Stormy Rescue Grenade, a life saving, inflatable horse shoe device for man over board emergency: Demo video clip is here.
Here are the future show dates of Sydney International Boat Show up to the year 2020.
More details about the Sydney International Boat Show are here.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found