In the first week of this month, test flights of Russian Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) were conducted from a ship in Arctic.
Here are some interesting features:
- the UAVs are from A-Level Aerosystems of Russia, leading developers and manufacturers of UAVs and integrated navigation systems.
- UAVs tested
- ZALA 421-06 unmanned helicopter, powered by internal combustion engine
- ZALA 421-08 unmanned aircraft, electrically operated, weighs 1.7 kg, hand launched
- tests were conducted from July 01 and July 08 from a ship in the Russian Arctic.
- ten test flights were conducted in strong winds of up to 43 knots.
Here are some photographs from A-Level Aerosystems.
ZALA 421-06 unmanned helicopter
ZALA 421-08 unmanned aircraft
Technical specifications of ZALA 421-06 unmanned helicopter are here.
Technical specifications of ZALA 421-08 unmanned helicopter and take off/landing videos are here.
More video clips of UAVs from A-Level Aerosystems are here.
News source: Russia Today.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found