National Geographic Channel reveals the history of Earth’s Oceans in their ‘Earth: The Biography’ series. Half of Earth’s water originated from the planet’s inception and the other half was deposited by comets. How is it ? You can watch TV series on Oceans for one hour on July 14 at 2200 hours.
Also in their website, Oceans are covered in terms of
- an overview
- video clip
- ocean facts
Here is a short video clip on the origin of oceans.
More details are here at National Geographic.
Earth – The Biography: DVD & Blu-Ray is available online for purchase here.
Here are some related posts:
- Let us tell the United Nations to officially declare June 08 as World Ocean Day
- International coastal cleanup by Ocean Conservancy
- Plastics are a Threat or No threat to Marine Environment
- In the Oceans underwater noise pollution is as harmful as oil pollution
- How humans turn blue oceans to red oceans
- Jason-2 satellite of OSTM to monitor rising sea levels
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found