- weighed 7.7 kg
- had shell width of 12 inches
- each claw to the size of a man’s hand
For more photographs and information read Mail Online.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Weekend Cooking: How to Crack the Claws and Legs of a Crab
- World Class Seafood Floating Restaurants of Hong Kong and Manila
- Weekend View: Giant Ocean-Trash of Eastern Pacific Garbage Patch
- Weekend View: Giant Ocean Tank Webcam
- TULIP 2013: Conference on Technological Upgradation of Logistics & Improvement of Ports by CII and NMF at Chennai