The international ground, air and maritime unmanned systems are going to be displayed at AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2008.
When and Where ?
From June 10-12, 2008 at San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA, USA.
Some of the Conference and Exhibition highlights are:
- The largest display of Unmanned Systems Hardware in the world
- Over 276,000 gross square feet (84,000 square meters) of exhibit space
- Over 300 Exhibitors and 4,500 Attendees
- 76 Presentations on the latest industry trends and activities
- Interact with authors of 60 Poster Presentations
- Focus on all disciplines – Air, Ground and Maritime
- AUVSI’s Midway Magic on June 11 onboard U.S. Navy Aircraft Carrier USS Midway (now a floating museum)
- AUVSI Foundation’s Annual Awards Luncheon
Optional events (June 09 -12):
- AUVSI’s 2008 International Standards Workshop
- Meeting of ASTM International Committee F41 on Unmanned Maritime Vehicle (UMV) Systems
- Introduction to U.S. Export Controls for Unmanned Systems
- Expanding into New Markets: Understanding Barriers to Using Unmanned Systems in Public Safety Applications
- AUVSI Foundation Youth Education Program
- San Diego Padres vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
Here is a video clip on AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2008.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found