The 21st Posidonia, a biennial event, the Heart of International Shipping Exhibition is ready to take off. The Greek shipping for the last 40 years has grown with Posidonia. The Greek shipping with a fleet of over 3,500 vessels, has 550 ships worth more than US$30 billion on order and is undergoing a US$10 billion modernization program. Nearly 300 Greek and international journalists have registered for the event from world’s shipping specialist media and major global news agencies. During Posidonia 2006, over 16,000 buyers from 81 maritime nations visited over 1,600 exhibitors.
Here are some of the interesting features of Posidonia 2008:
June 02 to 06, 2008
Hellenikon Exhibition Centre , Posidonia.
Who sponsors Posidonia 2008 ?
Some of the sponsors of the event are
- Ministry of Mercantile Marine
- Ministry of the Aegean and Island Policy
- Hellenic Chamber of Shipping
- Union of Greek Shipowners
- Greek Shipping Co-operation Committee, London
- Union of Shipowners of Mediterranean Cargo Vessels
- Association of Greek Passenger Shipping Companies
- Association of Greek Coastal Shipping Companies
For more details visit posidonia-events.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found