Photo: Don Martin,caycompass
81 year young lady Marge Frisch (seen in picture above) could finally fulfill her desire on May 18, to scuba dive at Grand Cayman islands to explore the underwater world. Here are the tips how she could manage to scuba dive at the age of 81.
- she came to know about Grand Cayman from her daughter
- this young lady from Florida could not visit this island so far due to her husband’s bad health
- she keeps herself always physically fit by swimming, walking and aerobics
- she managed to learn about scuba diving and familiarize with dive equipment at her daughter’s pool at Tampa
- finally she scuba dived for the first time on May 18 through Absolute Divers at Stingray city
- her dive master Mark Sahagian praises her confidence to scuba dive
Here is an interesting video clip of scuba diving in Grand Cayman.
More interesting information about Marge Frisch is available at caycompass.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found