Earthrace presently on setting a speed world record to circumnavigate the Earth,
- has sighted plastic soup in the Pacific Ocean to the size of texas before reaching Hawaii.
- the plastic soup is the result of Pacific Ocean Gyre
Here are the photos of Plastic ocean rubbish and Pacific Ocean gyre from powerboat-world.
For more information on Pacific Ocean rubbish dump, read powerboat-world.
Here is an interesting video clip on Plastic Soup.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Malabar 2011: Indian and U.S. Navy Exercise in Western Pacific Ocean
- Weekend View: Giant Ocean-Trash of Eastern Pacific Garbage Patch
- Plastiki: Boat of Plastic Bottles to Cross Pacific Ocean
- Kenichi Horie and Wave Powered Suntory Mermaid II Set Record in Pacific Ocean
- Round Table Discussion: Indian Ocean – Strategic Interests by ORF and NMF at Chennai