Who is this ?
He is Australian Lungfish called Granddad at Chicago’s John G. Shedd Aquarium. Graddad has joined the aquarium in 1933 and has completed 75 years. Granddad is the world’s oldest living aquarium fish and age is possibly 80 plus.
Click here to read more.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Worlds Longest Tunnel Aquarium is at Chiang Mai of Thailand
- Vegetarians Watch Out: CIFT of India Develops High Protein Fish Ice Cream
- Fish Barcode of Life Initiative (FISH-BOL) to Create DNA List of All Fish Species
- Zebra Fish Helps Researchers of the University of Washington to Study Hearing Loss in Humans
- Dynamite Blast Fishing is Increasing as an Organised Crime