Speedo has launched the world’s fastest swimsuit called LZR Racer (laser racer). The LZR Racer concept was developed by Aqualab, Speedo’s global research and development facility. Aqualab works with world class experts from diverse industries including aerospace, engineering and medicine. Speedo has designed this swimsuit by consulting the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA.
LZR Racer swimsuit
- is made from Speedo’s unique LZR Pulse fabric which
- is ultra light weight
- is water repellant
- reduces muscle oscillation
- reduces skin compression
- is fast drying fabric
- offers low skin friction drag
- helps the swimmers to maintain the best body position in the water for longer
- is the world’s fully bonded bodysuit, ultrasonically welded
- is dynamically engineered to optimise the shape of the swimmer
- has better oxygen efficiency
The LZR Racer is considered as the most revolutionary performance swimming suit ever made.
Update: April 10
Update: August 19
Here view a video of LZR Racer swimsuit
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found