Here is Miss Geico 113, the world’s fastest offshore racer.
- amazing speed of 302km/hr (188mph)
- length overall 12.29-metres (40’)
- beam 3.2-metre (10’6”)
- weight 4536kg (10,000lbs)
- powered by dual 1500 hp turbine engines
- built by Marine Technologies, using composites, carbon and epoxy
- carries 1892 litres of kerosene fuel
- transmits 3000 horsepower to the water via Lycoming surface drives
See Miss Geico in action
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found