As part of Navy Week celebrations, Indian Navy will be conducting Open Sea Swimming Championship on 25 November 2007. Important features are:
- Event will be conducted on 25 November 07.
- There will be total six categories for participants
(c) Boys – Under 16
(d) Girls – Under 16
(e) Veterans – Above 50
(f) Physically challenged
- No entry fee
- Last date for submitting application forms,19 November 07
- Accommodation for outstation participants will be provided at concessional rates.
- Attractive prizes will be awarded to the winners and participation certificates to all those who complete the race.
- Route for the race will be from Prongs reef buoy to Naval sailing club (INWTC), a distance of 6 Kms.
click to enlarge
The total number of participants will be limited to approximately 150 due to safety considerations. The event is to be conducted by The Flag Officer Commanding, Western Fleet and coordinated by INS Godavari.
Further details are available at indiannavy
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found