Offshore Communications 2007- Connecting the Offshore Oil & Gas and Maritime industries with the latest communications technologies:
- The 7th Annual Offshore Communications Conference & Exhibition is the only international event dedicated communications technologies for Offshore Oil & Gas, Marine, Shipping, Telecom, and Government & Defense industries.
- Offshore Communications 2007 will continue to focus on state-of-the-art technologies, standards, business trends, and critical regulatory considerations.
- The program will feature key players in the communications services arena, including operators, manufactures, value-added resellers, distributors, and retailers, participating in round table discussions and technical presentations.
- TSC and GVF continues to join forces to develop hard-hitting content on how key broadband solutions apply to offshore Oil & Gas, Emergency Management and Maritime applications.
06 November to 08 November 2007.
The Venue: Located in (Texas) West Houston‘s vibrant Westchase Business District, in the heart of the oil & gas corridor, only minutes from the popular Galleria shopping complex, and with easy access to both Bush Intercontinental and Hobby airports, as well as the Sam Houston Tollway, the event continues to be held at the Houston Marriott Westchase, chosen for its ideal location, conference facilities, free parking and large area for satellite dishes and outdoor demonstrations. The Exhibition will be held in the 14,800 Sq. ft. Grand Pavilion exhibit hall.
Who Should Attend ?
- Maritime, Defense, and Energy industry professionals, involved with communicating voice, video, and/or data in the marine environment, including IT managers and personnel, communications engineers and developers, exploration & production managers, asset manager, marketing personnel.
- Those who needs a better understanding of the state-of-the-art in Offshore Communications technologies and the Offshore Communications market place.
Why Attend ?
Change is constant, and the patch is no exception. From crude-oil price fluctuations to the “dynamism” of U.S. and international energy policy, and from a shrinking skilled-labor force to increasing reliance on automation … these factors and many others are driving the oil & gas sector to innovate and adapt using state-of-the-art communications. Offshore Communications 2007 will reveal how, when, where and why those changes are being made – and what they mean to your business.
This year’s conference will begin with a Technology Seminar (Paper Session) on Tuesday afternoon, designed to bring the attendee up to date on the state-of-the-art in Offshore Communications. On Wednesday and Thursday, a series of panels, paper sessions and demonstrations will be presented, which is intended to cover the broad spectrum of current issues, regulatory changes and technological advances, which have occurred since last year.
The Exhibition will feature high-tech exhibits representing nearly every facet of communications technologies for Offshore Oil & Gas and Maritime operations. Exhibitors will be presenting hardware, software and services to the communications industry along with some real-time demonstrations in the exhibit hall and outside exhibits area.
For further details contact: offshorecoms
OldSailor suggests mariners nearby to take note of this event and attend.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found