• What’s new in shipbuilding techniques?
• How to solve common problems in complex shipbuilding projects?
• What can countries such as China, Korea or Romania offer you?
• Where on earth you’ll find the best and cheapest parts?
• What is state-of-the-art in preventive maintenance?
• How to raise efficiency performance of inland shipping?
Well. You can get the answers for these above questions at Europort Maritime 2007 on 6th to 9th November 2007 at Ahoy Rotterdam. Just be there. And evaluate products and services from over 900 exhibiting companies from all over the world.
1.About Europort Maritime:
Over the years, Europort Maritime has become the benchmark for specialized knowledge and technology related to maritime design & maintenance. This is a distinguished position across the spectrum of maritime trade fairs and certainly unique for Western Europe.During this year’s edition, a great deal of attention is paid to the expertise found in the Dutch maritime cluster. By doing so, Europort Maritime is aptly responding to the increasing worldwide tendency to seek out the most economical locations for ship construction and dismantlement.
Complex shipbuilding projects, which include building shortsea LNG tankers, patrol vessels, mega-yachts, dredgers, offshore suppliers, heavy transport ships and high performance inland navigation vessels. Accordingly, special attention is also paid to new shipbuilding techniques such as composite construction and preventive maintenance. In a broader contact, the focus on Dutch expertise also includes equipment supply, engineering, fleet management, repair and refit.
Shipbuilders and -owners, nautical inspectors and surveyors, Inland waterway and fishing vessel owners, naval architects, shipyards, ship- and insurance brokers, technical engineering and design, marine trade agencies, crew members(officers), ship-, push boat and barge owners, shipping class organizations, dredging industry, port authorities.
3.Conferences & meetings:
It all starts with an idea. Not with hardware. So we put heavy emphasis on meeting and greeting people. Exchanging business cards. Finding new markets. Europort Maritime offers lots of opportunities.
- Nov. 6th : Official opening Europort Maritime KNVTS
- Nov. 7th : Annual meeting KVNR VNSI
- Nov. 6/7/8/9th Annual meeting UK Hydrographic
- Nov. 7/8/9th : CEDA dredging days
- Meetings & networking events:
• New maritime safety regulations
• Implications for liability
• Preventive maintenance by design
• East-West logistics
• Party’s by exhibitors
• Navigation symposium
4.For further details contact:
Projectteam Europort Maritime
3084 BA ROTTERDAM
Tel. 0031 10 293 32 50
Fax. 0031 10 293 32 18
OldSailor suggests all mariners to take note of this event.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found