1.Why to visit Kormarine 2007 ?
- Kormarine 2007 is the leading exhibition of Asia Pacific region.
- Kormarine 2007 will be held in Busan Exhibition and Convention Center (BEXCO), Busan, Korea, the most leading country in shipbuilding and marine equipment industry.
- Kormarine 2007 has the greatest three-in-one exhibition, including shipbuilding & marine equipment industry, naval & defense industry, and sea-port industry.
- Strong industry and commercial Support
- A High level promotional program will help maximize attendance
2.Kormarine 2007 – Details
- Name of the Event: Kormarine 2007 (The 15th International Shipbuilding & Marine Equipment Exhibition) – In conjunction with NAVAL & DEFENSE and SEA-PORT, under an umbrella of MARINE WEEK 2007
- Dates: October. 24 ~ 27, 2007.
- Venue: Busan Exhibition and Convention Center (BEXCO), Busan, Korea
- Frequency: Biennial
- Co organised by: (Click to enlarge)
- Organized by : Busan Metropolitan city, K. Fairs Ltd. Korea Marine Equipment Association(KOMEA), Reed Exhibitions
- Exhibition Hour: Open AM 10:00 ~ P:M 5:00 (Oct. 27 Open AM 10:00 ~ P.M 4:00)
- Exhibition Size: 14,000sqm (MARINEWEEK TOTAL 26,000sqm)
- Visitors: Expected 38,000(Overseas: 5,500)
- National Pavilion: Austria, Switzerland, Japan, U.K., Finland, Denmark, Norway, Germany, France, Netherlands, Korea etc.
- Exhibits Profile:
- Shipbuilding, repair and maintenance technologies
- Diesel engines, engine accessories and propulsion systems
- Deck equipment, pumps, compressors, valves, auxiliary machinery
- Navigation systems, communications systems and equipments
- Marine equipments such as welding, generators, chains, etc.
- Electronics systems, fire warning and fighting systems
- Marine consultants and engineering services
- Ship finance, insurance and brokering services
- Cranes and the parts, fender system, dredging and dredgers
- Offshore structures technology, equipments and services
- Fishing vessel, fishing equipments and technology
- Publications, other services and technologies relate to marine industry
- Safety and security systems
- Ferry, Boat
- Maritime security
- Cruise ship
- Visitors Profile:
- Managers in purchasing and engineers from shipbuilding companies and repair companies
- Managers and engineers in field of shipping and ferry services
- Port authorities, port equipment and component manufactures
- Logistics companies
- Marine related companies and consultants
- Marine rescuers and researchers
- Managers from marine product industry and fisheries farms
- Governments, naval official officials, marine polices, journalists and editors
3.Naval & Defence 2007: Details
- 147 leading defense industry companies from 15 countries including US and France will attend the Naval & Defence 2007 to be held at BEXCO Hall 1 to introduce state‐of‐the‐art
weapon systems and new technologies. This exhibition will not only be a good opportunity for exportation of Korean defense equipments but also an arena to exchange information & diplomatic affairs for naval power reinforcement projects in Korea.
- Main Events:
- On‐board Reception
On October 25th, the second day of the exhibition, an On‐board Reception will be held at Korean Navy 3 fleet, under the supervision of Yeong Mu Song, the Chief of Naval
Operations. Naval & Defence 2007 Exhibition which will be held on the top‐of‐the‐line naval vessel KDX‐II Dokdo, with 300 participants including the navy from home and
abroad, government officials, defence industry officials, and exhibiting companies, will be an important business arena for the related parties of domestic naval projects.
- Naval Vessel Opening Event
During the exhibition (Oct., 24th~ 27th), an event will be held on the 3 fleet where people can get on the state‐of‐the‐art naval vessels, a rare experience for the general public. Naval vessels KDX‐II, Gwang‐Gae‐To‐II, AOE, LST, and MSH will participate in this event, which is expected to offer a new experience and a grand spectacle to people.
- Naval Vessel Technology Seminar
From 12:00 25th of October to 09:00 26th of October, the Korean navy and the Society of Naval Architects of Korea (Society of Naval Vessel Technology Research) will jointly hold a naval technology seminar at the BEXCO Exhibition Convention Center. Approximately 300 related parties from the industry, academia, institute, and government communities are expected to attend this seminar.
- Martial Music Performance / Guard of Honor Performance
Two performances by the military band and the guard of honor are scheduled at the BEXCO outdoor exhibition place during the exhibition (Oct., 24th ~ 25th).
- On‐board Reception
- Logistics and facilities for Shipyard and Port, Container Terminal Operators, Shipping Companies, Distribution Industries, Heavy Industries.
- Supported by:
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs & Fisheries
- Korea Container Terminal Authority
- Korea Ship Owners’ Association
- Korea Shipbuilding’s Association
- Visitors Profile:
- Port authorities, Terminal Operators, Ship owners, Shipbuilding Companies, Heavy Industries, Shipping Company: Managers in purchasing from shipyards
- Marine Rescuers, Marine Researchers, Marine Fire Fighters
- Fisherman, Fish-Farm manager
- Manager and Engineer in field of Shipping, Cruise & Ferry,Marine researcher
Further details are available at: kormarine2007
Oldsailor wishes all the best.
For further update visit strandedmariner who attended this event.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found